Hi everyone!
Now that the weather is more cooperative, should we decide on our next meeting so we can narrow down our topic and start working? I really like the ideas we came up with to begin with. Mike do you have any specific security ideas that you'd like us to consider as well? See in you all in class tomorrow.
Laura
I think that's a great idea. Our goal should be to finalize a topic so that we can focus. Tomorrow after class could we set a time to meet?
ReplyDeleteSee you all!
Megan
I think its a great idea too. We should definitely discuss times to meet after class tomorrow morning. As far as security ideas, I don't really know what you all talked about at the first meeting. (Again I can't tell you how dumb I feel for missing.) But I think the campus could be a little better lit up at night. Another idea is having more lockers for students in the art and music departments, they get a lot of expensive equipment stolen from their backpacks. And the campus could also provide engraving laptops and notebooks like my high school did on our calculators. Let me know what you think.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone, you've got some great ideas here. Try to zero-in on the issue you plan to address by the end of the week. Keep posting the minutes here so I can track your progress. See you in class!
ReplyDelete